All the Things you need to know about what box breaking means and more!
What is a Box Break?
- A box break is where a few boxes are collectively opened at one point of time. During that time the customers that have bought into that break will get all the cards that are opened during the break. Most breaks at Blogs Hobby Shop are Pick Your Team or Random Teams.
What does Pick Your Team Breaks mean?
- Pick Your Team or PYT Breaks are were all teams in the sub category of sport at added to the break. Say you buy into a PYT NFL Break you will find 32 teams available for purchase. You can purchase 1 or more teams. When the break runs you will receive all the base cards and hits for that specific team. We will NEVER keep any cards and always send them to you directly after the break has ran and been sorted. If you buy more than 1 team you will receive all cards for all teams you purchased.
What does Random Team Breaks mean?
- Random Teams or RT Breaks mean we random all teams and customers. NBA Breaks contain 30 teams meaning 30 spots will be opened for purchase. Once all 30 spots have been filled, we will then Random the team list and the customer list (via random.org) resulting in the team you will receive. When the break runs you will receive all the base cards and hits for that specific team. We will NEVER keep any cards and always send them to you directly after the break has ran and been sorted. If you buy more than 1 spot you will receive all cards for all spots you purchased.
What are Serial Number Breaks?
- Serial Number Breaks are something you will occasionally see with BHS. These breaks only have 10 spots and they are similar to a Random Teams break. 10 spots will be opened and 10 customers can purchase these spots. Once the break is filled we will randomize the numbers and the customers. You will receive all the cards that match your serial number according to the following rules listed below.
- Left side of the Serial #
- Actual Card #
- Player Uniform Number if there is no card # or Serial # shown on the card. Must be a complete number showing. Breaker's decision is final.
- We go the the chart based off the alphabet and the players last name.
- Randomize Auto (via random.org) if the card has no card number, serial number, or uniform number shown.
- Card Numbered 46/99 will goo to the #6 Spot.
- 1/3 Serial Number will go to the #1 Spot.
- 165/499 Serial Number will go to the #5 Spot.
- Card Number 68 will go to the #6 Spot.
What are Random Division NFL Breaks?
- These breaks are identical to the Random Teams Breaks however, the teams are grouped by their division in the NFL resulting in 8 Spots for the entire Break. Once the Random Division Spots have been filled completely, we will random the divisions and the customer list (via random.org) resulting in the division you will receive. When the break runs you will receive all base cards and hits for that specific division you receive. We will NEVER keep any cards and always send them to you directly after the break has ran and been sorted. If you buy more that 1 spots you will receive all cards for the divisions you receive.
How do I watch a break?
- Once a break has completely filled and closed breaks will go live at 9PM CST. You can view breaks via Facebook, Youtube, or Twitch.
***If you miss the live viewing of a break all breaks are saved and published to both Facebook and Youtube for your convenience!***
What happens to the cards after the break is finished?
- Once the break is complete all cards will be transferred to our sorting tables. Once there, the break will be sorted via the respected teams printed on the card. Pictures will be taken of any Hits (Autos, Patch Cards, and Case Hits) and posted to all social media for you to view and share yourself.
What if a card is a Duals/Triples/ Etc Auto or Relic?
- These types of cards will be randomized LIVE using random.org among the teams on the card. (Dual Auto Jets/Falcons card would be randomized between the two teams to decide who would receive the card.)
What if a card is not printed with a team listed on it?
- Non-NFL, Non-NBA, Non-MLB, Collegiate Uniforms will go to the ream where the player last played a full regular-season game as of the date of the break.
- If they did not make it to the regular season, they will go to the team they were drafted on.
- Undrafted players will be randomly assigned offline while sorting the break cards.